- First Comic Convention at De La Salle University Manila (with talks by Rob Cham, Budgette Tan and Carlo Pagulayan)
2:30pm – 8pm on January 18, 2012 at Yuchengco Lobby, De La Salle Universtiy Manila; Free, no reservations; More info.
- Pulp Fiction (Works on paper)
January 19 – February 4, 2012 at Artinformal 277 Connecticut St., Greenhills East, Mandaluyong City; More info.
- More Instant Noodles (drawing exhibition)
6:30pm on January 20, 2012 at My Little Art Place 222 Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan City; More info.
- Japanese Classics featuring Yoji Yamada Tora-San
5pm & 7pm on January 17, 2012 at the UPFI Film Center, University of the Phillipines, Diliman, Quezon City; Free.
- First Films: Homage to Vintage debuts in Philippine Cinema
4:30pm & 6:30pm on January 17 – 19, 2012 at the UPFI Film Center, University of the Phillipines, Diliman, Quezon City; Free.
- Untitled/Visions: Cecil B DeMille
4:30pm on January 20, 2012 at the UPFI Film Center, University of the Phillipines, Diliman, Quezon City; Free.
- “I’ll do it laterr…”
9pm – 12am on January 19, 2012 at B-Side, The Collective, Malugay, Makati (featuring Sell Our Door, Wilderness, Bee Eyes, Twin Lobster, Gryme, Similar Objects and Fish Taco, plus visuals by Mr. Retardo); Free; More info
- The Standards + Popscene Asia Tour 2012
on January 21, 2012 at -Side, The Collective, Malugay, Makati (with guest bands Pedicab and Paranoid City); More info
- Two Years of Audio Heavy Music! (The Finale Show)
8pm on January 21, 2012 at Sazi’s Bar, Espana, Manila featuring performances by Giniling Festival, Nyctinasty, Game Theory, Talata, The Butchercons, Fuseboxx, Faintlight, Dying Manifesto; 150php with 1 free drink; More info.